- Use standard .wav files for drum samples and loops - you can easily add your own or download more from the Net.
- Create one-bar patterns and arrange them into a 'song', sequencing multiple patterns at once when needed (so you can create one pattern with just the hi-hats, say, and won't have to duplicate these elsewhere).
- Easily repeat sections of a song without copy and paste using a unique 'arrows and flags' system that works like musical coda.
- Customise drum sounds by altering length, attack, decay, or tuning, and adding audio effects.
- No practical limit on the number of drum sounds or patterns.
- Easily include tempo and time signature changes within a song. (Also supports triplets.)
- Write completed rhythms to a CD-quality .wav file so that they can be used in other programs. Or save them to compressed .ogg format to include on a Web site.
The interface is easy, quick, and pleasant to use. A detailed help file, including a tutorial, is provided. And in case you don't like the program, there's a standard uninstall facility (from Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs).